USA-EAST** is a regional sanctioning body for the sport of tractor and truck pulling. The geographic area encompassed by USA-EAST lies predominantly in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland and New York. Nearly 200 pullers were members of USA-EAST in 2016. The 2017 season will make the 12th year of operation of this ever-growing sanctioning association. The office of USA-EAST is located in St. Petersburg, Pennsylvania (Clarion County). R.J. Feicht is the principle director of USA-EAST.
USA-EAST serves as the sanctioning body for all pulling events that are conducted by Full Pull Productions, Inc. of Jamestown, Pennsylvania. The following divisions/classes will be sanctioned as a part of USA-EAST in 2017:
- “Smoker Series℠”(9500lb Super Stock ++ 10,000lb. Pro Stock Tractors)
- “Big Rigs℠ Pulling Series”(Modified Semi Trucks)
- Limited Pro Stock Tractors
- Super Farm Tractors
- ‘Run What Ya Brung’ Series – Modified Pick Up Trucks
- Open 2.6 Diesel 4×4 Trucks
- Super Street Gasoline 4×4 Trucks (SSG4x4)
- Hot Farm Tractors
- Classic Super Stock Tractors
- Work Stock 2.5 Diesel 4×4 Trucks (WS2.5)
- Classic V-8 Modified Tractors
- work stock GAS 4×4 (wsGAS)
**“USA-EAST” is the commonly used name abbreviation for
USA-EAST SLED PULLING, INC.