WIDE OPEN STREET DIESEL CLASS COMING MAY 25
One of the primary sponsors of the huge USA-EAST pulling event coming to the EXPO Speedway at the Trumbull County Fairgrounds in Cortland, Ohio is Warren Diesel Performance of Warren, Ohio. As a part of their sponsorship the team at WDP will add a class of ‘wide open’ street diesel 4×4 trucks as the final class of the evening’s program of high-powered entertainment. This class is “Open to the World” and will offer a class that has not been seen in this part of the country.
“It is basically a ‘Run What Ya Brung’ for Street Licensed diesel 4×4 trucks”, said Joey McFalls, the owner of Warren Diesel Performance. “We want to allow all guys with hot diesel trucks to come and play!!”
Each truck and all of the team members will have to pay the normal Pit Gate fee of $25.00 when they enter the pits on Saturday, May 25 no later than 5:30pm. And each person will be required to sign the standard insurance waiver form that all of the other pullers will sign that night.
Trucks must register before 6:00pm through the normal USA-EAST registration trailer and present credentials – Driver’s License and Registration for the Truck. There is NO additional ‘entry fee’ for this class of pulling. Pulling position within the class will be determined at the entry trailer by the ‘luck of the draw’ format.
Prizes and awards will be provided by Warren Diesel Performance.
WARREN DIESEL PERFORMANCE
2019 OPEN 4×4 TRUCK PULL RULES
This Class will be pulled at EXPO SPEEDWAY at Trumbull County Fairgrounds Pull Held at the Trumbull County Fair Grounds on Saturday May 25th –
Last class on program
>Registration required by 6:00pm<
8500lb. OPEN STREET LICENSED DIESEL 4X4 TRUCKS
- No front mounted weights – No weights in cab
- Current Registration and Current Photo Driver’s License
- Current Inspection Sticker/License
- Factory Fuel Pump / Dual pumps allowed
- No major modifications to suspension
- Hole in hitch must be 3 ¾ in diameter – 26” Hitch Height
- Factory Reese Hitch or acceptable replacement
- If you back your truck to a wall – the hitch will hit FIRST!!
- Two inches of suspension travel required
- Radiator must be of factory size and in OEM location and used